[CUBE] Processor upgrade

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Sun Jan 12 13:10:45 PST 2003

The power brick that plugs between the wall and your cube converts the
120V/220V (depending on where you live) 60 Hz AC power from the wall to 28
V DC and sends that to the cube. The DC-DC board inside the cube converts
the 28V DC into the 5V, 12V and 3.3V (and possibly more) DC supplies for
the various components of the cube.

That's all.

Allan