jag install

Marla Wilson marlawilson at mac.com
Sun Jan 12 14:48:02 PST 2003

Hi ,

I have installed jaguar on about 14 computers without a problem. But
last month I had the same problem  you mention on a new imac.  Same
errors etc.  I got on with apple and we both decided the problem was
serious  after checking the ram, disk utility etc and running fsck .
On sending the computer back they found that the logic board was
bad.!!! It was heating up So check with any utilities you have access
to.
Good luck  once you get jag up you will be happy with the changes to
the OS

On Saturday, January 11, 2003, at 05:11  PM, Cube List wrote:

> ear List,
> I'm still unable to install Jag on my 450 cube. The installer keeps
> quitting
> early on in the installation...not always at the same point.  I just
> installed it on my girlfriend's dual 450 tower without a problem. Any
> suggestions? When it quits it goes to terminal mode and says roughly:
> "unexpected shutdown (error type 0) restart."
>
> Thanks,
> Marty (Vancouver)

     "And because the breath of flowers is far sweeter in the air (where
it comes and goes, like the warbling of music) than in the hand,
therefore nothing is more fit for that delight than to know what be the
flowers and plants that do best perfume the air. "
F. Bacon
Marla Shertz Wilson
Marla Wilson Consulting - Professional consultant
Santa Barbara, CA
Owner -Marla's Apothecary, Aromatherapy-
consulting teaching sales
marla at marlasapothecary.com
Strange Invisible Perfumes - Aromatherapeutic consultant
marla at strangeinvisibeperfumes.com
http://www.marlasapothecary.com/
VP Heilkunst Publishing
http://www.heilkunstpublishing.com