[CUBE] jag install - logic board?

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Sun Jan 12 16:16:50 PST 2003

Fsck is the file system check that's run every time you start up your
computer. It's more of a root level disk first aid. Here are details on why
and how and when to run it:

Yes, Apple still fixes things on your Cube under AppleCare, as should any
AASP. If you need to have your Cube serviced, call the AppleCare phone
number and if the CSR feels that your problem is hardware related, and not
software related, they will give you instructions on how to send it in for
service.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc