[CUBE] Chimney in stead of a fan?

Comerceway at aol.com Comerceway at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 07:52:29 PST 2003

That's a great idea. I think that Apple designed the Cube around that very
principle - convection cooling. How much more could be gained by an extended
chimney sounds like a question for the thermodynamicly trained among us.
(sorry I dropped out of engineering and went into business). Perhaps a 3 Mile
island cooling tower style plexiglass chimney would do the trick!