[CUBE] Cube video card options

abillups at mac.com abillups at mac.com
Mon Jan 13 17:37:52 PST 2003

On Monday, January 13, 2003, at 05:31  PM, Thubten Kunga wrote:

> Did you read my post about how to get the Pioneer DVR-105 at OfficeMax
> for $220 after $50 mail in rebate until January 25?

Obviously, no.

> Did you read my post about how to run the DVR-105 and iDVD3 with a
> Cube?

Is that the one where you take the cube apart and snake out the
internal connection cable? Don't want to mess with the innards.
Upgrading RAM, plugging in new video card, and upgrading hard drive is
about all I am up to.

If that is not it, no. Repeat please, those of us in our twilight years
have memory problems ;-)

Ann Billups
abillups at earthlink.net