[CUBE] Radeon 9000 retail?

Sean Terrill a10t2 at mac.com
Mon Jan 13 21:04:44 PST 2003

Quoth Thubten Kunga (Kunga at FutureMedia.org) at 1/14/03 0:00:

> The core is pulled. You can't put it back in because you can't install
> it correctly right? Is there room for it to sit where it belongs. Do
> you run your cube on its side with the card side up? Or how?

There's room for the Radeon 9000 to sit where it belongs, yes. It makes
contact with the DC/DC board in two spots, so I used electrical tape just to
make sure it's insulated. I was running the Cube on its side but I was
worried that without the convection cooling it might run hot, so I propped
it upright on top of a couple scraps of 2x4.

Sean Terrill
a10t2 at mac.com
http://a10t2.cjb.net
Today's subliminal thought is: