[CUBE] Feedback from GigaDesigns!

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 14 14:57:32 PST 2003

Dear Robert,
Getting rid of the fan is a physical impossibility. But making sure the
fan is among the quietest in the world is a research project worth of
exploration by PowerLogix. If I was in that development team, I would
have a full time fan expert finding the quietest variable speed fan
with thermostatic feedback that is possible today. And I would be
willing to pay a premium price for such a fan with the upgrade.