[CUBE] Feedback from GigaDesigns!

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Tue Jan 14 15:48:43 PST 2003

>> Yup, that's what I figured. Maybe for the rev 2. :)
>
> In the meantime it might be wise to go with the company that has been
> shipping these upgrades longer than anyone else and has been shipping
> cards longer than, oh, 5 days. :) And a company that already has a
> second generation design, too. ;)

I think that's perfectly understandable :) Personally I'll go with
Powerlogix since you delivered what you have promised, worked on the
initial problems, and after all, we have you right here on the Cube
list :).
GigaDesigns probably doesn't have the resources to provide the same
level of support like you have, especialy for the Cube, and that's why
their price is lower. But on the other hand, it is always nice to have
yet another option on the market - it keeps the quality up and the
price down ;)