Cube AppleCare

James W. Dawson 4jwd at cox.net
Tue Jan 14 17:14:11 PST 2003

Greetings Cube-Listers:

I believe I read a posting in regards to if Apple is providing
AppleCare services for the Cube.  Well, YES they are, as today they
called to remind me that my original warranty is expiring.  I confessed
that I had added a cooling fan in the bottom, and an unsupported Sonnet
Dual 500 processor card.  They said they didn't care and would warranty
all the Apple supplied parts for three additional years.  They even
covered my "clear case" 17" Studio Display that was purchased shortly
after my Cube.  I guess they need us, or our dollars.

Regards, Jim Dawson.