Powerlogix upgrades

Ken Miller kenm75232 at mac.com
Tue Jan 14 17:53:01 PST 2003

> Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:33:37 -0500
> Subject: Re: [CUBE] Feedback from GigaDesigns!
> From: Jim Cheal <jcheal at cfl.rr.com>
>
> Robert, and fellow Cubelisters,
>
> I'll stick with a proven vendor every time, and with one happy camper
> with
> my 1GHz upgraded Cube, I just want to thank you and the rest of your
> company
> for your time and energy put into the various upgrade paths that you
> have
> made available for our beloved Cubes!!
>
> Can I place my pre-order in for a dual 1GHz++ card now?  I can hardly
> wait!
>
> Jim Cheal

I have to agree 100%!  I have been VERY happy with my 1Ghz PL upgrade
and have had no problems at all.  I TOTALLY appreciate all of the
support that I have read about from the PL people (and Robert, of
course).  I would not hesitate to get another upgrade from PL!

oh and Robert, duals when???     <g>