[CUBE] osx stuck on login

Jeffrey M. Swiger N8NOE at comcast.net
Wed Jan 15 15:49:46 PST 2003

While booting hold ( CMD & S ) and then Type ( FSCK -Y ) then hit
enter.. Fist this will check your drive files for
errors. At this point you could remove or replace the Safari Files?...
What is all the trouble with Safari?..
I've seen post about Jaguar and safari causing all these problems, I
have no Idea why everyone is having
troubles. I even tie my Newton into the Cube wirelessly and if anything
is causing problems, the Cube is VERY
RF sensitive! If any 70cm or 10M Signals is generated, the cube just
shuts-off or reboots, It's annoying, but not
much I can do about it... Check your file system, If you have to Remove
it at this point, your ROOT as a default
when you boot to FreeBSD this way!....

Jeff