[CUBE] Final Cut Express

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Thu Jan 16 12:56:59 PST 2003

No, actually, this list is the CUBE discussion list, not the Final Cut
Express List. I would love a link to Boris' article when he is finished with
it, but I'd prefer not to have the list overrun by FCE discussions, which
are more appropriate off-list or on other lists that exists for that
purpose.

You still don't quite get the fact that you do not speak for anyone but
yourself.

On 1/16/03 2:24 PM, Kunga at FutureMedia.org added a note to the human symphony
when this was said:

> Would you mind sharing the discussion in front of everyone on the list
> instead of off list please? That's what this list is for.

> On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 04:05  AM, Boris wrote:
>
>> Bonjour,
>>
>> I'm wondering if anyone on this list has used Final Cut Express yet. If
>> yes, please mail me off list, since I have to write an article about it
>> (got it though) and I'd like to discuss it with someone from this
>> list...
>>
>> Boris

Laurie
--