[CUBE] How to set different user/same email ?

David Flory daflory at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 16 19:52:24 PST 2003

>Not sure what to search for in help or Knowledge base so I thought I'd ask
>the group. I was setting up users for the computer to help keep things in
>place when the kids use the cube. I'd like to give my wife a User account
>but we need to share the same email. We're using entourage as it's similar
>to express and change isn't always good (or so I'm told) Is it possible?
>Anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance...

I'm not sure this is exactly what you want, but if you put your e-mail program in the main applications folder, not the user applications folder, then anyone who uses your computer can use the e-mail program and access all the e-mail. If you want to be able to use the same e-mail address and have separate mail folders you could do that by setting up a filter on "any recipient" contains "wife name" or "your name" and sending the msgs. To individual personal folders. This would mean the 'kids' could access it too.

I you can set up groups, which could be you and the wife, with access limited the group, but I've never done that, so not sure how it's done.

Fair winds and happy bytes,