[CUBE] Why Sleep (Was PL Upgrade)

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Fri Jan 17 08:24:16 PST 2003

I agree; although I'm not at all sure Apple designed OS X with our
Cubes in mind, or even qa'd every function with them as thoroughly as
they might have with more current machines (3/2001).  I know our cubes
were only discontinued in 7/2000, but as evidenced by Apple, they
really are supporting the newest hardware the best.

I don't know about OS 9 on our cubes, though - since I've owned my
cube, I've never run OS 9 on it - how's sleep performance with it on
our cubes, assuming a stock processor?

--alan