Question to Those who already have the dual PL upgrades...

John Guy john.guy at btclick.com
Fri Jan 17 08:44:48 PST 2003

I am currently awaiting the news on the dual 1.2's for the cube and as I am
in the UK (there is no direct trade-up option over here...;-((   ) it would
seem dumb to go get then to upgrade again for the sake of waiting a couple
of weeks (crosses fingers...) for the dual 1.2's

Without going into the techno babble side of description what is is the
perceived difference in performance of the PL upgrades?

Changes in application load time
File open/save
Graphics applications etc

All comments would be gratefully received.

John Guy