[CUBE] Slot Load DVD-RW Drives From MCE

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jan 18 15:02:06 PST 2003

You don't think they will take your $499 and ship you a drive? There
must be close to $300 in profit in those drives.

The issue is not if they will sell them to us. The issue is if they
will also sell a mounting bracket that will make the drive's slot match
the Cube's case. I am almost positive those drives won't mount in the
Cube's optical bay without a custom Cube mounting bracket.