AW: [CUBE] Slot Load DVD-RW Drives From MCE

Boris okatu at partizan-media.com
Sun Jan 19 03:19:53 PST 2003

I certainly hope you and Boris are right. Never meant to start an
argument. ; ^ )

Thubten I still remember when u came to this list (I expained u the Dual
Hack) - ur language at that time was much better - in the last weeks u
sound very aggressive I think this is also the cause why many on this
list disagree with you. Also u are writing things ur are not certain
sure about but ur writing like u'd be! And once again - I don't like the
way u talk to people. This list belongs to none of us - it's a community
damned...try to get this...

Boris