[CUBE] AW: [CUBE] AW: [CUBE] AW: [CUBE] Slot Load DVD-RW Drives From MCE

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jan 19 10:22:44 PST 2003

My meaning was that I was glad you were pretty sure I was wrong and
that my memory is that when I last looked at it that I don't remember
it looking the same size. There was never any animosity nor disrespect
intended in that post. This is the way things written can be so
completely misunderstood. I would have talked to you in person in the
same respectful and happy way.

You completely misunderstood the intention of my words and meaning and
demeanor.

"Oh great." Meant I am so glad you are pretty sure I am wrong. The
second sentence meant that my recollection of what it looks like is a
different shape/size. Nothing to insult. Nothing to disrespect. Nothing
to hurt. Nothing against anyone.