[CUBE] Slot Load DVD-RW Drives From MCE

Don Linares don.linares at verizon.net
Sun Jan 19 10:49:03 PST 2003

I love this list. I read it often and I have to agree with Mr. Rodman.
It's getting petty and argumentative.
I've been a member of other lists of this kind over the years, and the
behavior of there members also have developed
in much the same way as it has here.

What makes one better than another is the caring of those who've taken
it upon themselves to serve for the benefit of all.
Which is why this one is better than most. The person who has taken the
responsibility of serving for the benefit of all of us
is doing an excellent job. So when we act childishly and become
argumentative, we can only hope it doesn't reflect on her.

Mr. Rodman please except our apologies if we've given you the wrong
impression.
What goes on here isn't a true picture of how we actually treat each
other, but merely a few people with much to much time on there hands.

Thank you Laurie Duncan for all you do.

Don Linares