[CUBE] Slot Load DVD-RW Drives From MCE

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jan 19 11:12:43 PST 2003

Exactly. Bravo Jesse. Hint: Laurie is already in charge of her site.
And she doesn't need any of us to give her permission. ; ^ )

If I am not mistaken there are about 250,000 Cubes in use today. Is
that about right fellow list members?

5% sell through would be 12,500 units. At a $100 net profit that's
$1,250,000. Looks like real money to me even with that very
conservative small part of the base. So there's no reason to price
these drives at a level at which less than 1% of the base would bite.