[CUBE] Slot Load DVD-RW Drives From MCE

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 19 15:11:58 PST 2003

Let's try to remember that the $499 price that a couple of people have
objected to is for the drive, installation in a TiBook and return
shipping plus it's currently the only source. If someone sells one for
self installation in the Cube or iMac or TiBook, it's likely to be less
by at least $125. It wasn't so long ago that any DVD burner cost nearly
$1000 so Jesse's strategy of waiting patiently for his personal price
point pays off.

Bill