[CUBE] DVD Player software not happy with GeForce2

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jan 21 09:37:41 PST 2003

I just looked at my B&W G3 install with an old 1999 16MB ATI Rage 128
Pro card. Every nVidea and ATI driver is there including Radeon 8500,
GeForce 2 and GeForce 3 drivers — even though that computer just has
the old ATI Rage 128 inside. So you must have an incomplete install or
corrupted driver files. It appears that the 10.2.3 puts all the drivers
in there in case you change cards (I guess).