[CUBE] OT-ode to the cube or war

Boris Jotic okatu at partizan-media.com
Wed Jan 22 02:52:54 PST 2003

> and round and round and round we go...
>
> those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

This is our way of democrazy: everybody can participate - even if he doesn't
want to. I don't know how it's like in the US but in germany u have to
choose between the army and a social year. But what most don't know is that
even if ur not in the army and a war starts u have to do military things (
like to defuse bombs etc.). And if u say not to things like that ur take to
court.  (ironic but true)

Boris