[CUBE] shuts down/no reason

Brenda Mitchell bmitchell at databanque.net
Wed Jan 22 11:40:19 PST 2003

>Laurie,

Thanks - was hoping for a quickie fix from the group. My original cube
was a victim of the power problems and had to be replaced. Another
client had one with a minor problem. All the issues I have been involved
with happened right away. This is the first one that waited so long to
show up. It is nice to have a list of these docs!

Brenda