[CUBE] lost JAG password

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 22 23:38:53 PST 2003

 From the Mastering OS X by Todd Stauffer pp.768-769

Resetting Passwords

If you forgot your password and can't log in, the password must be
reset. For security reasons, you can't recover a lost
password—passwords can only be replaced. You have three
password-replacement methods:

I'm going to send this to you to find out if you will wait for me to
write all this or would you mind phoning me right now please?
It would be much faster if I can just read this to you.

831.477.1010

Kunga