[CUBE] lost JAG password

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 23 00:14:49 PST 2003

 From Mac OS X The Missing Manual by David Pogue Page 340 "The Case of
the Forgotten Password"

"Insert the Jaguar CD and restart the computer while holding down the C
key so the Mac starts up from the CD and launches the Mac OS X
installer.

On the first installer screen, choose Installer->Reset Password. Then
the Reset Password screen appears, click the hard drive that contains
Mac OS X. From the first pop-up menu, choose the name of your account.
Now make up a new password and type it into both boxes. Click Save,
close the window, click the installer and restart.

Next time, be more careful! Write down your password on a Post-it notre
and affix it to your monitor. (Joke)"