[CUBE] Partition size for X-perimenting

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 23 09:44:39 PST 2003

That drive is so small that you don't need to partition it. But if you
do I would say 10GB for 10.2.3 and 5GB for 9.2.2. Everyone has a
different opinion on what size these partitions should be. I have read
others say the OS X partition should be bigger and others say it should
be smaller. It really depends on how you use the system and if you
store a lot of big broadband downloads on the system partition and if
you use a lot of applications etc. I have a 100 GB drive divided into
two 8GB partitions for the two systems and they are both almost full.
But I have a LOT of applications and documents on there. So the answer
is "it depends". ; ^ )