[CUBE] lost JAG password

Matthew Herrebout mherrebout at real.com
Thu Jan 23 11:31:05 PST 2003

Yes, I agree single user mode is useful. I bought an iBook for my gf for
xmas, and before I gave it to her I updated the OS and installed her copy
of Office x.

Then went into single user mode and by rm-ing, restored the machine to
just-out-of-the-box condition save for the installs, so that the
Welcome/Register bit would play as if it was right off the assembly line.

Details here: http://forums.macosxhints.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7237

I suppose it could have been done another way, but this was simple fast and
effective.

Matthew
buy-sell-trade-mac
http://www.appleswitcher.com/viewforum.php?f=5