[CUBE] kernel panics

James Knight j.knight at kb-group.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 01:44:38 PST 2003

Can't help with the kernel panic, I was getting one and the only solution
was to reinstall OS X.

The finder window thing though is caused by the fact that the Finder doesn't
seem to save it's list of open windows except when it exits gracefully. So
unless you 'relaunch' Finder or shut down correctly (which you will not in a
kernel panic), you will get the Finder as it was when it last exited
properly.

HTH

James

--