[CUBE] Flatbed scanner?

Matthew Herrebout mherrebout at real.com
Fri Jan 24 09:57:41 PST 2003

I did research on the phenomenon called "Scanning in OS X" and this is what
I found:

If scanning in OS X is a must, there are few options available. One is to
buy the Canon LiDE 30. It's small and light, and it scans well. Best of
all, you can push scans to the Mac (button on scanner initiates scanning).

However, to get it working in X, you must follow closely instructions on
installing the (clunky, ugly) software. Search the DealMac forum for this
information.

Regards,
Matthew

buy-sell-trade-mac