[CUBE] Connecting a non apple LCD to my cube

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jan 25 03:14:29 PST 2003

Go to a local Apple dealer and buy a $35 Dr. Bott ADC to DVI adapter.
Put it on the ADC port of your GeForce 2MX card. Then connect the DVI
cable you bought and you're in business. Have fun. ; ^ )