[CUBE] GSM & IrDA

Christian Leue Christian.Leue at web.de
Sun Jan 26 11:16:56 PST 2003

I've been delaying the purchase of a new phone for almost exactly these
reasons. I want a phone that's supported by iSync, but I also want one
which lets me get rid of my Palm, which I use exclusively as an address
book and appointment calendar. The T68i would qualify on accounts of
size, standby-time and weight, but it fails because it does not have a
full address book - only name, phone number(s) and e-mail address.

Oh, and I will happily upgrade to Bluetooth as soon as there is a
PCMCIA solution for my TiBook. I have no problems putting a Bluetooth
USB dongle (OS X spelling checker does not know this word!) on my Cube,
but I don't want such a thing sticking out the back, keeping the port
cover opened.

Cheers,
Christian