[CUBE] PC133CL2

Sean Terrill a10t2 at mac.com
Mon Jan 27 20:34:06 PST 2003

Quoth Thubten Kunga (Kunga at FutureMedia.org) at 1/27/03 23:18:

> He must be using OS 9.2.2 to look at that kind of report. It's really
> nothing to worry about. I don't know why he is having such a cow about
> the report. 3-2-2 or 2-2-2 is not distinguishable in real world use.

That clears that up then. And whether it's distinguishable or not, why not
go for the gold? There's no distinguishable difference between an 800 MHz
processor and a 1 GHz. For that matter, the theoretical speed increase is
about the same.

Sean Terrill
a10t2 at mac.com
http://a10t2.cjb.net
"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
- Chuck Palahniuk, _Fight Club_