[CUBE] Giants Citizen Kabuto

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Tue Jan 28 00:26:50 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 03:12 AM, Michael McPherson wrote:

> looks like a fun game.  Will it run well on a g4 cube (stock 450 with
> OEM radeon)?  Any Cubists with opinions on it? :)

I played it on the identical setup. It seems that the graphic card is
the bottleneck here since lowering the detail or resolution doesn't
help much with the performance. On the other hand, performance is not
that bad - some people said that Giants is slideshow :) - I wouldn't
agree, it is perfectly playable, and also one of the games I had most
fun with in the recent years! Go for it, and make sure you install the
latest patches from omnigroup.