[CUBE] Giants Citizen Kabuto

Boris Jotic okatu at partizan-media.com
Tue Jan 28 04:16:11 PST 2003

> I think Giants offers a refreshing and innovative gameplay. For little
> kids?? Have you tried "topless" patch ;))?

No and I think even this won't make this game better it's crap in my eyes -
the graphics look like 3D modelling was done by some 1. semester students
(looks similar to Bugdom and those other crap) and the gameplay is...ehmmmm
is there any gameplay? *LOL* No, really I think games like Ages of Empire,
Medal of Honor, Warcraft III or Ghost Recon are the money much more worth.
Another example for a crappy games is Icewind Dale, highest res it will run
is 800x600 as far as I remember - yeah looks pretty shitty on a 17" ADC. My
opinion is:
Games haven't made the jump to OS X yet. Most games I have on OS X and XP -
still the performance on XP is miles better the X, most prob here is
sluggish programming i.e. RtCW MP runs fine without a prob on my PC - next
to it, on the same router is my Cube - everytime I play MP on me Mac - sound
is gone after approx. 5mins - I told Aspyr about it and guess what?? I
should wait till the next update (this was last year when I bought the game)
- till today no patch removes this bug. At another mail this Aspyr guy tried
to tell me, the exactly same problem occurs on the PC - but it
doesn't...until companies won't fill this gap, games on the mqac will always
be behind the PC variant

Boris