[CUBE] Just so you all know...

Chris Lim chrislim at macosx.com
Tue Jan 28 21:17:05 PST 2003

Hear hear. It's not just Americans who are pissed off, as you prolly already
know. Out here in Asia, we're feeling the effects of his rants and threats.
I think though he should be very aware that messing with the Muslims is just
not good, because they will fight, and it will continue long, long, long
after he's gone. The Russians spent 10 years in Afghanistan and never really
won. He carries on this way, he's going to make a lot of enemies, and I
don't think 9/11 will be the last that the US will see of the Muslims. Bush
should really consider what he's getting the country, and world into.