[CUBE] Just so you all know...

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 21:48:30 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 09:34 PM, mentholiptus wrote:

> Alan, I too said I was going to canada...but haven't followed thru ;).
> I think I'm going to stick out one more election, and if he forces his
> way back in...THEN I'm gone. I hear the snowboarding is great and
> everybody has medical coverage up there.

snowboarding's great in BC.  cold as heck and solid ice in the east.
think vermont skiing/snowboarding.  which ain't half bad in the spring,
icy otherwise.  (i'm spoiled and live 4 hours drive from tahoe)

> EVERYONE should go see "Bowling for Columbine" by michael moore if
> they haven't already. A beautiful documentary about how messed up this
> country really is.

messed up, or paranoid.  i think the latter.  oh, and from what i keep
reading, canada's social health care is going broke.  but you can't
believe everything you read.