iPhoto, etc.

Robert Bumala bumala at rcn.com
Tue Jan 28 22:34:52 PST 2003

Hi all,
   First a question.  Does anyone know of a utility to convert an iPhoto
album into a web page?  I am so anoyed with Apple.  They try so hard to
mary their .Mac service into all of their apps, just to make a buck.  I
really wish they would just let you save the album to disk as a web
page, but no when you hit the share as a web page, it tries to go to a
.Mac account.
   The second thing is just get over it!  Bush won a very close
election.  It's been three years.  If you don't like him, go out and
vote next year.  Make sure you don't leave any hanging chad or vote for
the wrong party.  I'm quite sure that if whats-his-name had won the
Reps. would have cried just as loud.  This isn't a place for political
rants!  Take it somewhere else.  I for one am tired of hearing about it.
Bob.