too much mail!

LivingEnrg at aol.com LivingEnrg at aol.com
Tue Jan 28 23:08:19 PST 2003

help. ever since I signed up, my mailbox is now flooded with cube postings every 30 seconds and I really don't want to read most of them. Please either remove me or switch the service to whatever digest means... as long as it means I can actually get to the porn, mortages, lost girlfriends, collection agencies, genetial enhancements, and random women who want to date me that usually fills my aol mailbox. It's just easier to delete those. I'll  enjoy the site when I visit it and catch up.

thanks