[CUBE] AW: [CUBE] Just so you all know...

Magnus Petersson mp at algonet.se
Wed Jan 29 03:59:38 PST 2003

Den 03-01-29 12.45, skrev "Boris Jotic" <okatu at partizan-media.com>:

> I think people like here on the list are a minority (in
> political ways along with our computers) and that's pretty sad - but we
> still can try to convince as many people we meet and try to encourage
> them to stand up...but I'm not that optimistic about that.

Oh, please. The fact that I own an Apple Cube (the sole reason I joined this
list!) has absolutely nothing to do with my political views...

Apple has marketed itself cleverly indeed, trying to make us believe that
just by owning one of their machines you are radical, you are different, you
are smarter than the rest of the "sheep". What a concept.

It's just marketing, folks. And, IMHO, politics (foreign or domestic) should
*not* be the topic here. "The Cube List", remember?

Magnus
Stockholm

Preparing for a storm of flames! :-)