[CUBE] politics

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Wed Jan 29 09:01:57 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 10:54  AM, Christopher Hack wrote:

> Dear Cube List,
>
> I subscribed to this wholly and exclusively to read and hear about
> issues
> related to the Apple Cube. Can whoever is responsible please remove
> all this
> garbage about middle eastern politics! I see enough of this on tv
> thanks.
>
> chris

Consider it done. I meant for it to leave the list, but someone replied
to my private email on this list, so it sort of came back up again, but
I apologize that it got out of hand (I forgot to consider that some
people DID in-fact vote for bush....and that they might take offense).

I'm done with this topic as of this email.

Sorry for the inconvenience

jesse

.