Just so you all know

Germ Steel germsteel at myrealbox.com
Wed Jan 29 11:57:58 PST 2003

> This political crap does not belong on this list.
>
> Richard Rodman (RR)

> Please take these rants (whatever your position) off list to
> private email...
>
> Michael McPherson

Oh please, boo hoo, not On Topic?  Don't read the thread.  Why so eager to
suppress other people's comments?

> Why is the rest of the world in such a hurry to stick up for Bin
> Laden and Saddam Hussein?  What have they done that's so great?
> (RR)

Do you have a magic button that will kill Saddam?
Thousands of innocent people in Iraq are going to die, for what, to show
that we have a big military stick?  Oh yeah that¹s right to fight EVIL
DOERS.

> Would  you like to have a bunch of rabid Palestinians live next door to you?
> Blow up your buildings?  Kill your friends and neighbors?
> (RR)
This is your reason?  Was the strip mall next to you blown up?

>It's just marketing, folks.
>
>Magnus
Absolutely

- Congress rolled over and punted their war making authorization to
Bush[Cheney/Rumsfeld/]

Things we forgot along the way:
- The economy, can we find where it went please? And restart it
- Jobs not tax kickbacks to billionaires
- How is it the Colleen Rowley (FBI reformer) story disappeared overnight
- The General Accounting Office filed a lawsuit against Cheney
- The administration appointed Henry Kissinger to the 9/11 commission!
- FISA first ever rejection: Ashcroft bid to expand domestic spying
authority
- FISA Appeals overturns earlier decision: this is a slippery slope
- Habeas corpus kind of evaporated too . . .

Cheers!

gsteel