[CUBE] Monitor Prices

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 30 02:51:48 PST 2003

It was $3500 Rod. Apple has been making huge profits on that model and
LG radically lowered their price to Apple at the end of 2002.

The 23" Cinema HD is poised to become Apple's Trogan Horse toward
market share increase — the tail that wagged the dog called PowerMac
and PowerBook.

Let's see... I have to have that screen. Who makes an ADC ported card
for my PC? Nobody? But I have to have that screen... Oh I see. I have
to buy a Mac. I have to have that screen. I think I'll go buy a Mac...
et-cetera  ; ^ )

Apple is anything but dumb.