VIDEO Cards

FrankG frankg at nc.rr.com
Thu Jan 30 06:29:34 PST 2003

Wow my stock card is only worth $15
Does this mean the new ones are that much better?
Or are these new cards really just for video production and gamimg
acceleration

Apple says the ATI RAGE128 wiil take advantage of Quartz but someone
else here said it would not-or was that Quartz "Extreme"
Terminology is getting the best of me I think

Thanks Thubten for getting me misdirected from my priorities :) but I
fail to see a significant advantage from upgrading the ATI Rage 128
video card other than to get Dual monitor capabilities. Pleas educate
me.

FrankG