[CUBE] VIDEO Cards

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Thu Jan 30 07:33:27 PST 2003

Well, the Rage 128 does not take advantage of Quartz Extreme. I've
tried all the video cards that fit in the Cube without modification and
use the original bracket on the Cube. There is a significant difference
when you upgrade to a GF2 or a Radeon, and a larger one when you go to
a GF3. You'll only really see the GF3 benefit, if you use a monitor
that displays higher than 1024x768. You'll see the largest improvements
in games, but some improvement overall with any video card upgrade.

hope this helps.

-Hal