[CUBE] Monitor Prices and the High End Studios (getting OT)

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Thu Jan 30 09:08:19 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 05:15 PM, Rod Clifford wrote:

> Frank,
> Really???? I thought top end for the FX was about $10,000. Makes the
> one in my closet even more special.
> Toatally OT, how long did the system stay in use?

I was using my IIfx until 3 years ago for browsing and e-mail :)) I
even played some games on it. The most interesting thing is that I had
80 MB of ram inside! I had two of those monster 32MB memory modules
inside that were 4" tall (I had to cut the hard drive rail on order for
them to fit inside. I think I could get a fortune for them on ebay
since the fx memory modules were totally uncommon :)