[CUBE] Pioneer DVR-105 SuperDrive $199.94 at Staples

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 30 12:23:17 PST 2003

You can run this drive naked hooked to the optical connections of your
pulled core (support with small 2x4s) to be iLife compliant today.

Staples website:
http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Browse/
SKU.asp?BCFlag=False&PageType=1&SKU=499683

I found the Pioneer DVR-105 SuperDrive like what Apple is putting in
all the new PowerMacs on sale at the Staples website. It's $249.94
minus $50 rebate for a net $199.94. Just use the above/below link and
it pops up. Cendyne 4x internal DVD-R/RW is the Pioneer DVR-105 inside
the box. Cendyne is just a marketing company. The drive even says
Pioneer DVR-105 on it when you take it out of the box. I guarantee it.
I have the same drive from the same box myself. Here's the web page
with full description EXCEPT the part about it being the DVR-105 which
it says on the box at the bottom of the specifications list just above
the bar codes.