[CUBE] False: New 20" display only works with GeoForce MX2 NOT

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 31 12:54:46 PST 2003

The new 20" works with all the other nVidea cards and ATI Radeon 7500,
9000 Pro, 9700 Pro.

 From the 20" Apple Web Page:

"The Apple Cinema Display requires Mac OS X v10.2 or later, and one of
the following systems: Power Mac G4 with an NVIDIA GeForce2 MX,
GeForce3, GeForce4 MX, or GeForce4 Titanium graphics card or ATI Radeon
7500, 9000 Pro, or 9700 Pro graphics card"

32MB TwinView Apple OEM Radeon 7500 fits in Cube and runs 24/7 without
a fan. I still have a few left for sale remember. E-mail me off list if
you need one. I have happy buyers who can report prompt delivery and
that it works as advertised.

My most recent customer just fired up his new 23" Cinema HD and reports
it works perfectly still with no fan in his Cube.

"Thubten,

Received the Twinview today, installed it in the Cube without the fence
as suggested, connected the new 23" Apple Cinema Display ADC connector,
booted up, installed the new Apple Display software that came with the
monitor, and the monitor sprung to life in full living color. The Cube
and the 23" ACD are one magnificent combination.

Thanks for supplying the Twinview promptly to my doorstep."