[CUBE] New 20" display only works with GeoForce MX2...

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Fri Jan 31 14:42:37 PST 2003

On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 09:36 PM, Rob In der Maur wrote:

> ... according to http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=58692
> (see note 7).

"The Power Mac G4 Cube computer must have a Nvidia Geforce 2MX graphics
card to be compatible with the Apple Cinema Display HD  or Apple Cinema
Display (20-inch). "

Damn! I actually waited for this 20" display and now by pure accident I
have this 2MX on the side I got from a tower user who upgraded. My
perfectly good Radeon is now 'not good' for 20" display although it is
just matter of drivers. Maybe someone will find a way to enable it, or
maybe some utility like switchres might help. Otherwise, Radeon will be
out for sale :)