[CUBE] PowerLogix upgrade/no sleep - other factors

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jul 2 22:00:55 PDT 2003

Apparently it is not a hardware problem at all but rather the legacy
install of OS X on the old processor that is causing the sleep problems.

I was told by an expert the other day that you need to do a CLEAN
install of 10.2.6 to get rid of the coma problem. It seems that OS X
does different installs depending on the processor. So any time you
change processors, you need to do a CLEAN install for the system to
work correctly on all cylinders. According to him that should fix your
sleep problem. Let us know if it does. Thanks.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>